Terms & Conditions
1. An "On Hold Message" is a voiceover recording with music backing track chosen from our library all lasting up to 3 minutes.
2. Script must be supplied by you by email ideally as a word document attachment or equivalent. We don’t take scripts over the phone.
3. No ongoing costs, you keep and use your purchased message as long as you want or until you need a new one.(restrictions apply, see 18,19 below)
4. There are no music license fees to IMRO or MCPI. All music we supply on our messages are bought outright.
5. Turnaround time: This varies and is dependent on payment type. Please ask at order stage.
6. No equipment or installation is included, you self install the file to your own telephone equipment.
7. Your fully produced on hold message is supplied as wav or mp3 in a download link and optimized for telephone playback. If you require a specific file type please ask at the order stage.
8. Full payment must be made before any recording takes place.
9. Payment is accepted by Cheque, Bank Transfer or Credit Card. Cheque and Bank transfer may delay delivery.
10. Any changes to the script after sign off and recording will incur an extra fee.
11. Your message once received should be stored safely and while every effort will be made to re-send it on request this is not guaranteed as we don’t offer ongoing storage and back up.
12. There is no service contract or ongoing commitment. Each order is treated as a single transaction. Either party may discontinue supply or purchase at any time.
13. There will be approximately 6 weeks during the year when supply is unavailable due to annual leave.
14. Any errors on our part in the recording or the reading of the script will be corrected free of charge e.g. Names, prices, pronunciations.
15. Notification of any errors in the file must be received within 7 days of file delivery.
16. Any errors in the script requiring re-recording after delivery on your part will attract a re-record fee.
17. All recordings will be voiced by the default voice MVO1 unless otherwise instructed at order stage.
18. You may not sell or distribute the recording outside your organisation. You may make copies for back up/records purposes
19. The recording may only be used for telephone on hold purposes and not used on any other media including Internet, Radio & TV.
20. Storage of scripts is your responsibility.
21. All charges and fees are for the voice recording time and time spent on production not the end use of the audio file
22. Instalation of the end file on any equipment is the sole responsibility of the customer or file recipient.
23. This is a digital audio file product with no DRM installed so no refunds can be given after delivery.